What if your beloved Tiffany accessory turns black? The blogger gives you some practical advice.
First of all, we need to understand why Tiffany accessories are getting dark.
- Daily contact with cosmetics
Cosmetics contain some fine particles that can wear down the surface of the accessory, causing the cosmetics to react with the necklace and causing the necklace, ring or bracelet to change the inward color.
- Daily contact with chemicals
The accessory cannot be in contact with liquid chemicals during the wearing process.
- Daily contact with sweat
The sweat secreted by the body has corrosive ingredients. When wearing the accessory, it is necessary to periodically wipe the sweat attached to it to prevent the substance from reacting with the accessory and causing discoloration of it.
How to avoid Tiffany turning black
Tiffany counters offer special silvering cloth to facilitate the cleaning needs of everyday accessories. At the same time, you can also take your necklace to the store to clean in free. If the silver is oxidized after contact with the air, and the summer sweat is not washed and dried in time, it will be black. It is good to use silver water or wipe with a silver cloth. Of course, we still have some professional advice for your reference.
First, away from chemical substances
ladies often need to do housework. Detergents and smoky oil are easy to stick on Tiffany, which is mostly silver. When these chemicals are applied, they will cause necklaces to
Second, often wipe accessory clean
When buying a Tiffany, the counter will send some silver cloth, which can wipe the black place of Tiffany. Tiffany necklaces are mostly caused by chemical reaction between silver and sweat, oil stains and cosmetic. Rinse Tiffany with water, but do not wash it frequently.
Third, sealed preservation and maintenance
The reason for the
The attention points about wearing Tiffany accessories
- Do not wear other precious metal jewelry at the same time when wearing silver jewelry to avoid collision deformation or abrasion. Keep the silverware dry, don’t wear them when swimming, don’t let them approach in the hot weather or sea water.
- The best maintenance method for silverware is to wear it every day, because the body oil can produce a natural and lustrous.
- Silver ornaments with exquisite and three-dimensional sculptures, avoiding the intentional wiping of light.